New 3-disc presentation arriving Dec. 18th
Sam Raimi’s beloved 1982 indie foray into fear, The Evil Dead, is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. To commemorate this milestone, Anchor Bay Entertainment is releasing The Evil Dead Ultimate Edition, a three-disc set hitting stores on December 18th. We’ve scored an exclusive look at the cover art which you can find below (gotta love those poster folds). Disc special features include…
– One by One We Will Take You: The Untold Saga of The Evil Dead â€“ NEW!
– Audio Commentary by Director Sam Raimi and Producer Robert Tapert
– The Evil Dead: Treasures from the Cutting Room Floor – NEW!
– Audio Commentary by Actor Bruce Campbell
– Life After Death: The Ladies of The Evil Dead â€“ At home, on the road and behind-the-scenes with Ellen Sandweiss, Betsy Baker and Theresa Tilly – NEW!
– The Ladies of The Evil Dead Meet Bruce Campbell â€“ Ellen, Betsy & Theresa join Bruce for an informal yakfest â€“ NEW!
– Unconventional â€“ Cast and crew reunite to discuss horror conventions and beyond â€“ NEW!
– At the Drive-In â€“ A no-holds-barred Q&A with a drive-in audience of hardcore fans â€“ NEW!
– Reunion Panel â€“ The once-in-a-lifetime panel at Chicago’s Flashback Weekend Horror Convention â€“ NEW!
– Discovering The Evil Dead â€“ A look at the British home video release of The Evil Dead and it’s place in the “Video Nasties” debate
– TV Spots
– Still Gallery
– Poster & Memorabilia Gallery
Source: Anchor Bay Entertainment